SOMMELIER’S CELLAR — TUES 17 APRIL
Hosted by State Buildings Director of Wine Emma Farrelly, this very special wine dinner will showcase rare and fine wines from around the world.
For over 16 years, Emma Farrelly’s passion for the wine industry has produced award-winning wine lists across Perth’s most respected restaurants. In this intimate dinner, you will gain invaluable insights while sampling wines from Mount Mary, Bruno Giacosa, Marc Brédif, Domaine Leflaive, Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey and more.
Complimenting this selection of rare wines, enjoy a five-course menu highlighting WA’s native ingredients by COMO The Treasury’s Executive Chef Jed Gerrard.
- Wittmann Morstein GG 2015
- Marc Bredif Vouvray 2005
- Domaine Sauzet Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru ‘Les Combettes’ 2014
- Domaine Dujac Gevrey Chambertin ‘Aux Combottes’ 1er Cru 2009
- Bruno Giacosa Nebbiolo d’Alba 2015
- Mount Mary Quintet 2010
- E Guigal Côte-Rôtie ‘Château d’Ampuis’ 2006
- Klein Contantia Vin de Constance 2013
Bookings: $398 per person, book here or call (08) 6168 7855